Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Peonies and Peach in Cloud

Salam and Hello everyone ,

As I promise in my previous post >>>> to read click here . I will do my OOTD ( outfit of the day ) wearing Tudung People Eid Collection 2016 shawl . 

In my OOTD , I'm wearing Peonies in Cloud shawl from Tudung People Peonies Collection.

Luckily , on the day I'm doing this OOTD , the skies quite beautiful and makes my OOTD turn up beautiful . hihihi .

Because of the shawl have a touch of peach on the Peonies design . I've decided to match it with my favourite peach nude top from Nichii .

 

Location for my OOTD is at my Mum's garden 

 


 

The back of the shawl . Beautiful design . 


I matched the top with Uniqlo Hana Tajima pants and Dune handbag to complete my entire OOTD . And~ I'm ready to go . 
 

Zoom out to the shawl .

 

What do you think about this shawl ? Do you like it ? Do you think it's beautiful?

To view more of the Tudung People collections , you may visit their Instagram account : @tudungpeople
Google plus :  +TudungPeople 
and Website : shop.tudungpeople.com


In my next post , I will share how I donning this beautiful shawl . Maybe, the style that I will share , you can try and wear it for this coming Hari Raya or any occasions.

Have a nice day . Till Then .


LOVE , NIA (^_^)

Photo taken using : Phone only
Shot by : my sister in law



2 comments:

Thank you for reading and comments . (^_^) .